Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Hours of Operation
Daily from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm
April to October
The SplashPad may be closed at any time due to weather, maintenance, equipment repair, or other operational concerns.
Matt & Doraliza Raglin SplashPad Rules
The City of Llano welcomes everyone to have the opportunity to enjoy the SplashPad in a safe manner. The “SplashPad” is defined as the area upon the concrete pad or seatwalls on concrete pad. Persons using the SplashPad area must comply with all SplashPad Rules.
TO START: Locate GREEN Activator to activate sequence.
1. The SplashPad is NOT a supervised area – use at your own risk.
2. Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
3. The City of Llano is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
4. Children who are not toilet trained must wear swim diapers (regular diaper changing should occur).
5. Persons, especially children, who are experiencing diarrhea (which is considered a HIGH RISK event at aquatic facilities) must NOT use the SplashPad.
6. Persons with sore or inflamed eyes, colds, nasal and ear discharge, boils or other acute or obvious skin or body infections, or cut shall be excluded from the SplashPad.
7. The following activities and items are NOT permitted in the SplashPad area:
• Climbing, sitting, and playing on SplashPad equipment
• Drinking SplashPad water, spitting, and spouting of water from the mouth
• Running, rough play, profanity, or other undue disturbances
• Inflatable pool toys, athletic, or other recreation equipment
• Food, candy, gum, beverages, drugs, and glass containers
• Soaps, detergents, and shampoos
• Animals, except service animals
• Changing diapers
• Radios and other acoustical devices
• Wheeled vehicles, skateboards, skates, rollerblades, scooters, hoverboards, bicycles, and similar recreation equipment, except strollers, walkers and wheelchairs
8. Proper swim attire is required. Cutoffs and street shoes are NOT permitted.
9. Shelters and their picnic tables are available for general use unless reserved. Groups with a reservation permit have priority use of shelters and their picnic tables.
10. At the first sign of thunder or lightning, vacate the SplashPad and seek a fully enclosed shelter. Remain indoors until at least 30 minutes after the last sign of thunder or lightning.
Monday – Friday (8:00 am – 5:00 pm): Call City of Llano at (325) 247-4158
After Hours and Weekends: Call (325) 247-5767
For Emergencies, call 9-1-1